"E ua, e te uaua; e mao, e te maomao!
Tihore mai runga, tihore mai i raro,
Koi mate nga tamariki a te ika nui
E kiko! E kiko e. "
"Rain, O rain, cease raining, fair sky!
Clear away from above, clear away from below,
Lest the offspring of te ika nui be distressed
Bring about a blue, unclouded sky. "
Ahogy Péterem mondja, ez az idő olyan gyerek csinálós idő, vagy filmnézős, egész nap ágyban levős,társasos...
És ha a társas eszembe jutott. Köszönet White Familynek, hogy bemutatták nekünk a Dominion Társast. Fantasztikus, Családi Játék....Mindenkinek ajánlom figyelmébe....Érdekes, Statégiai, és függőséget okoz...
Tapasztalatból beszélek:) "Mielőtt használni kezditek kérdezzétek meg a kezelő orvosotokat, vagy olvassátok el a beteg tájékoztatott!:)"
Dominion is a designer card game created by Donald X. Vaccarino, and published by Rio Grande Games. The game was released at Spiel 2008 in multiple languages, and voted best game of the fair by the Fairplay polls with a rating of 1.75 from 147 votes. Within two months of its release, Dominion was one of the top ten games according to BoardGameGeek ratings. In 2009, it won the prestigious Spiel des Jahres and Deutscher Spiele Preis awards. It was one of five winning games in American Mensa's 2009 MindGame competition.
The success of Dominion has spawned a series of imitation games or games that utilize the "deck building during the game" dynamic central to Dominion.
Dominion is a deck-building card game in which the players compete to gather the most valuable deck of cards, representing a Kingdom. There are five main classes of cards:
- Victory cards, which have a Victory Point value that is tallied at the end of the game, but generally have no value during the game.
- Curse cards, which are like Victory cards, but have a negative Victory Point value that counts against the player at the end of the game.
- Treasure cards, played during the Buy Phase, which generate Coins (and sometimes have other effects).
- Action cards generate effects during a player's turn, allowing that player to gain more cards, Coins, Buys, Actions, or get rid of cards, or may affect other players in the game. Some action cards have further subtypes: Attack cards negatively affect other players, and Duration cards affect future turns by the player.
- Reaction cards, which can be triggered out of turn in response to a certain event, such as other players' Attacks.